Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grocery List

Hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day!! I know that I did..but that is mainly b/c I got to see my cute nephews and got to sit around with my family all day. The food wasn't so bad either:) Anyway...here is the grocery list. I threw a few recipes that have already been in the mix that are simple and easy that I have liked before. Hopefully you like them too! Have a great week!


PRODUCE

Garlic - Check to see if you have enough alraedy
1 lb. small red potatoes
3 medium carrots

POULTRY/MEAT/SEAFOOD
4 chicken breasts

17 oz. refrigerated beef roast au jus

PANTRY

Box of Spaghetti noddles
8 oz. of french fried onions
2 - 14oz cans of chicken broth
1 - 11oz can of tomato soup
Balsamic Vinegar - check to see if you already have

FROZEN
1 - 10oz package of frozen spinach

DAIRY
1 - 8oz. block of cream cheese
Parmesan cheese - check to see if you already have
1/4 lb. Gorgonzola cheese
1 9oz package of refrigerated cheese tortellini
8 oz. container of sour cream
Bag of shredded monteray jack cheese

eggs - check to make sure you have 1

No comments: