Sunday, December 28, 2008

Opened Face Chicken Sandwhichs

So....I have been so busy at work and working late I haven't been even making my own recipes. That is why I have been so bad lately. However, my sister made me a dinner and I thought I would share the recipe with everyone. Super easy! It is kinda of like semi-homemade. Enjoy

1 - Rotassaire Chicken from the store
1 - box of stuffing
1/2 - stick of butter
1 - small onion
1/4 cup celery
2 cans chicken brooth
1 can of chicken gravy
4 - large hoogie rolls

Basically you tear apart piecees from the roastssaire chicken and place aside. In a frying pan place a couple tbsp. of butter and saute the onions and the celery until a little soft. Once that is done make the stuffing in a saucepan according to directions. Instead of using water use chicken broth. Stir in the onions and celery into the stuffing mix and set aside. In large skillet add chicken gravy (need to get the receipe for this from my sis) and add chicken to it to heat.

Once you have the mixtures prepared and mixed place them on top of the hoagie rolls that are cut in half. Serve and enjoy. Hope you like!

No comments: