Monday, December 15, 2008

Grocery List

First off, I want to apologize for not updating this blog for the past couple of weeks. I got a new job and I have been so busy I haven't even been planning meals for myself. Just winging it when I go to the grocery store everynight. However, things have settled down a bit and I have a little insomnia so I decided to catch up a little. Here is the grocery list for the recipes this week. Hope you enjoy!!

Produce:
1 small white onion
fresh ginger root
garlic - check how much you have
Red Pepper
Yellow Pepper
Bok Choy
1 small red onion
1 small zucchini
1 avocado
Cilantro - if you would like to top the enchilada pie with it

Meat/Poultry/Fish:
1 Rotisserie Chicken - I buy this the day of
1 lb. flank steak
2 chicken breasts

Pantry:
Package of Gnocchi - Can usually find in the pasta section
Jarred Pesto - I like classico's
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 package of egg noddles
Five Spice powder - check to see if you have
small bottle of dark sesame oil - normally in Asian section
1 can beef broth
Soy Sauce - Check to see how much you have
Cornstarch - Check to see if you have
Sesame Seeds - in spice aisle
White or brown rice
1 can of green or red enchilada sauce - I use green
Flour Tortillas
Favorite Salsa - Check to see if you have

Dairy:
2 small containers of heavy cream
1 package of monterray jack cheese
8 oz. of sour cream
small container of ricotta
Parmesan cheese



No comments: