Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Garlicky Broiled Salmon

I have not tried this receipe but it looks really yummy! I got this receipe from Real Simple and of course made some changes. Real Simple serves this with Broiled tomatoes...however I am going to serve this with some steamed brocolli and garlic bread.

Oh..by the way most of the stuff I make is for 2 servings...since I don't have any kids yet. Some adjust if you would like to add more servings.

2 - 6oz pieces skinless salmon fillet
1/2 tsp. Paprika
2 tblp. olive oil
Kosher salt and Pepper
4 springs of fresh thyme
2 cloves of garlic

Heat Broiler. Place the salmon in a broiler proof roasting pan or on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle salmon with the paprika. Drizzle olive oil over salmon and season with salt and pepper. Scratter thyme and garlic over the top.

Broil until the salmon is opaque throughout. About 8-10 minutes. Serve with sides and enjoy! Let me know how you like it!

No comments: